Monday, May 29, 2006

Pest Control Service

As I have had a number of residents contact me about pest control in Barnet I thought it would be useful to provide some information.

As many of you may know the Council decided to withdraw the pest control service two years ago. However, due the number of concerns raised by residents, which Barnet Council is always pleased to listen to, a service was reintroduced in April 2006.

If you know of any rat populations on either private or public propety, please contact Barnet Council's Pest Control administrative officer on 020 8359 7997. Alternatively you could contact me or your other local councillors.

I hope this information is of use.

Please be aware that this service has been re-introduced with a charge in order to cover the costs.

No comments: