Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Campaign for a better NHS


This weekend I will be out campaigning in the Hendon constituency to highlight the increasing failings in the NHS caused by 10 years of mismanagement by Gordon Brown and the Labour Government.
I will be highlighting David Cameron's message that over the last 10 years under Gordon Brown's management the NHS has become a vast inhuman machine resulting in failing staff morale and patient care.
Instead of the increasing amount of central control which as seen millions of pounds waisted on a failing computer system and training thousands of doctors who are then told there are no jobs for them, I will be highlighting the Conservative alternative.
I believe in an NHS run locally by doctors for the needs of their patients.
Please contact me if you would like to join me this weekend in the campaign for a better NHS.

No comments: