Friday, November 21, 2008

Do you have a question for me to ask?

On Tuesday I will be attending the Council's Environment and Transport Scrutiny Committee.

The agenda can be seen here http://committeepapers.barnet.gov.uk/democracy/meetings/meetingdetail.asp?meetingid=4686

and includes items of discussion on:

- the Council's Performance Indicators
- a review of the Council's street cleaning service
- a report on tree protection in Barnet

To give the public a chance to have a question answered, I am happy to consider asking any questions on the agenda, that are posted in my comments section.

So over to you!

2 comments:

Rog T said...

Hi Richard,

Great idea having this forum. Well done.

I have a question for you. Can you get an update on the situation regarding Darlands Lake and the plans going forward.

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first

comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this

blog very often.

Kate
http://educationonline-101.com