Sunday, July 02, 2006

What am I up to this week w/b 2 July 2006

In order to encourage myself to post regularly I am going to start letting you know my timetable for this week and also to review the previous week.

Tuesday - Following the failure of the Hendon Planning Committee to approve the planning application for Edgware Jewish Primary School on Hale Lane. I will be attending a meeting with the Leader of the Council, representatives from EJPS, other councillors and planning officers, to see if a way forward can be found to allow this school to start a development to allow this new school to have the buildings they require when they open as scheduled in September.

Wednesday - I will be attending the Planning and Environment Committee the main business of which is to decide on the planning application at the Sternberg Centre in Finchley.

Thursday - I will be attending the Crime and Housing Scrutiny Committee.

Sadly with England being knocked out the world cup yesterday there will not be the excitement of hoping England win the World Cup.

No comments: